Professional Catering FAQ
Things to know before your next event…
What should you expect?
There are many things to consider when planning a wedding or hosting a special event. Even small events have important details that can be easy to overlook. You can rely on the experience and expertise of Tria Fine Catering to ensure the success of your event.
During your initial consultation, we review the fundamentals of your event to determine if Tria Fine Catering is the right fit and so that we may provide a proposal.
For general purposes, here are some of the many basic services you may expect or request when you hire a professional caterer for your wedding, corporate event, or private party. Once hired we will meet with you to thoroughly review in detail all of the services that may be necessary to create your event. We don’t leave any room for assumption or surprises!
What Tria Fine Catering includes with every event contract:
– Initial consultation to determine menu style based on the type and size of your event, venue and budget. We will also discuss all of the items you may require (plates, linens, glasses, rentals, etc)
– Custom Menu Planning based on your preferences and event type, created with fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients.
– Consideration to special guest needs such as food allergies or diet preferences (ie. vegetarian) and providing a meal alternate for those guests.
– If needed, local venue and vendor recommendations for your event, such as florists, photographers, or rentals company.
What you can expect on the DAY OF THE EVENT
– Tria Fine Catering will set up and break down the service areas needed for catering and serving.
– Clearing and cleaning of dishes per contract, cleaning kitchen areas
ASK ABOUT OUR DROP OFF CATERING
Give us a call at 250-871-8716 or email to learn more about our many options for drop off catering.